A Gathering of Broken Mirrors: Memories of New York Survivors, by Anthony E. Shaw
“I search for answers to questions that, I suspect, are as old as human time itself.”
This collection presents memories, from a variety of New Yorkers, in different places and times. These are the lessons of life in the city:
· Can people whose lives are filled with wicked acts also be loving and kind?
· Why do only some people suffer cruel and unexplained tragic events?
· Who will help when someone is slipping blindly into harm?
· Must we pass through darkness to find light?
· Does committing a sin irrevocably scar the sinner?
· Who is pursuing whom: the person chasing the future, or the future luring the person?
· Does forgiveness exist?
· How does one solitary life fit in the force of history?
· Are people ultimately punished for their misdeeds or rewarded for their kindnesses?
· What is fate?
· How does a person live a fulfilled life knowing death is to come?
· Who answers unspoken questions?
· Who is the savior?
A Gathering of Broken Mirrors tells twenty-four New York stories that are jagged pieces of a broken mirror. These distinct voices of the famous, the infamous, and the anonymous, through the shards of their memories, open the hard road to what’s next.
Visit the author’s website: https://brokenmirrorsnyc.com/
Atmosphere Press is a selective hybrid publisher founded in 2015 on the principles of Honesty, Transparency, Professionalism, Kindness, and Making Your Book Awesome. Our books have won dozens of awards and sold tens of thousands of copies. If you’re interested in learning more, or seeking publication for your own work, please explore the links below.