Home at the Office: Working Remotely as a Way of Life, by Barbori Garnet
What if I told you that working remotely can lead to increased freedom, flexibility, and independence in your life?
Many people feel stuck working 9-to-5 or being tied to a certain geographical location because of their job.
Home at the Office: Working Remotely as a Way of Life will help you:
· Work remotely through any age and stage of life
· Understand the work-from-home mindset
· Learn the skills and character traits needed for remote work
· Discover the 7 different types of working from home
· Gain insights and secrets into how 10 extraordinary workers from home across North America succeed and face challenges in their remote work
Bringing over 10 years of work-from-home experience in writing, marketing, and music, Barbori Garnet invites you to join her as she shares how you can enjoy the rewards of freedom, flexibility, and independence found by working remotely.
Atmosphere Press is a selective hybrid publisher founded in 2015 on the principles of Honesty, Transparency, Professionalism, Kindness, and Making Your Book Awesome. Our books have won dozens of awards and sold tens of thousands of copies. If you’re interested in learning more, or seeking publication for your own work, please explore the links below.